CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Favorite Position

(Calm down.  It's not nearly as suggestive as it sounds). =)

My favorite position is every situation that I’m being tempted.
Temptation opens my legs in his bed of life and I just wanna let him hit it.
Yes, he's gifted; and I want him to share all his spiritual riches.
But he spent it all at the bar on a shot of lust on the rocks even though all he did was sip it.
When he realized he spit it back out.
But it was too late the taste was already in his mouth.
He entered my tomb disguised as a womb, invited death into his room.
Infections soon bloom spreading fumes that sweep his innocence away like a broom.
HE'S DOOMED!
But he just can’t resist the assistance.
His body shaking on his knees at the foot of his bed asking God to assist with the resistance.
But instead, he gets another silent night and I don't mean  Christmas.
I mean the silence that swarms your mind revealing guilt, he never thought it would hurt this much.
It has him questioning the purpose of women, are we a gift or a burden?
So far a burden.
It’s like I put the men in a cage with food and tell them not to eat it.
Proverbs 5, he reads it, but still the sex he" REALLY" needs it.
But he can’t feed it, unless he blames it on the first move.
Alone in a room I'm taking off my shoes, now we're playing by my rules.
At first he was so cool before I melted the ice with my tongue.
Letting me step to the mic while he listened to the song that I sung.
But he stopped after he heard the first note, because it sounded so unfamiliar.
I told him, “I can heal you” but finally his eyes could see pass the figure.
My soul was revealed but his wasn’t compatible.
So he ran for the light like a scared little animal.
But the damage is done looking forward at the pain that must be given.
Now he's in the presence of my love with a dagger of bad news while I'm getting ready to pursue my next victim
already assuming the next position....
 This should be fun.

2 comments:

Alisha Bright

I'm in love with this POST..! omg..! and I want to Thank you for following..!

Alisha Bright

so.. you just copy and paste the list and then but your itunes or mp3 on shuffle and then press next for every question..! and thats it..! dont worry not getting it its life..!

Post a Comment